Wednesday, April 4, 2007

the first post

Ok, here goes - I'm taking off the gloves and showing my love, barefisted style. Its time to confront all the crap out there and speak back to that voice within that tells us that we are all one, that there is no reason for this hatred, greed, anger and sorrow. Brother, you won't know what's coming - first I fake you with a little jab, then a left hook outta nowhere and a driving straight right into your nose, busting it so that the only smell you can distinguish is your own stink. Yeah, your stink, the stink that marks you as my brother, my sister, my PEOPLE! You'll be flat on your back on the stinking canvas, the ref counting you out, trying to get up and steel yourself against my blows. But you're gone baby, way up into the shouting and chanting of the audience, the myriad beings, once witness to your unconsciousness, now raise you up as their own. You've done gone and died, and now wherever you walk your bloodied footprints shall mark your way, as a badge of honor. And all you had to thank was my compassionate fist.

No comments: